Getting Started / Setup
Setting up the plugin is very easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Stripe account. If you haven’t already done so, go to Stripe and create an account.
- Navigate to the Stripe admin panel to view your API keys. Should look something like:
- Log in to your WordPress admin and navigate to the setup tab. Copy and paste your Stripe API keys into the appropriate fields on the setup tab.
- Type the web-hook page name (e.g. payment-webhook) into the above form.
- In the Other section select the ‘Use Live Keys’ checkbox. This can be overridden on individual forms by using a ‘test=true’ attribute.
- Enter ‘usd’ for the ‘Currency Symbol’. The Other section should now look something like:
- Click the ‘Save Options’ button at the bottom of the Setup tab.
- Copy the Expected stripe.com URL from the setup tab.
- In your Stripe (stripe.com) admin panel add a new web-hook. Paste the previously copied URL into the appropriate spot. Should look something like:
- Be sure to add both ‘live’ and ‘test’ web-hooks with the same URL end point.
US States Sales Tax
- In the U.S. State Taxes section, select a state using the provided dropdown box.
- Enter the percentage tax rate for the state.
- Click the ‘Add State’ button.
- If you make a mistake you can click the ‘Remove’ button for any states in the list.
- Repeat until all desired states are configured.
- Click the ‘Save Options’ button at the bottom of the form.
Stripe Payments WordPress Plugin
- East to setup. Ready to go in minutes.
- Securely collect payments: donations, invoices, recurring.
- WordPress shortcodes create simple or custom payment forms.
- Complete control over the form design.
- Customize the payment processing experience.
- User Examples
- Shipping Address Example
- Donation Page Example
- Payment Options
- Recurring Payment Options
- Fixed or Recurring Payment Example
Check Out These Add-on Plugins
SupportNeed help? Be sure to read the Additional Reading and Examples above. If you are still stuck you can contact support
QuestionsIf you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
I have sold many different products and services through my website, and I always used Paypal or Google Checkout to collect payment, but I received MANY customer complaints from people who don’t like using Paypal, and we lost tons of customers who would not complete their payment because it took too long. Using this plugin in conjunction with the Stripe plugin from DigLabs has DRAMATICALLY improved my conversion rate. I was nervous about how I would be able to secure my page with SSL since I’d never done it before, but the simple step-by-step tutorial helped me get set up in no time. The plugin just WORKS! The developer behind the plugin has been surprisingly responsive to customer feedback and is constantly improving compatibility and adding new features. Changing over to Stripe Payments with this plugin from DigLabs has earned my company tens of thousands of dollars.
Jim Harmer, Improve Photography LLC, Owner
Dig Labs has created an awesome plugin – Stripe WordPress! Setting it up was quick and easy and customer support is fantastic. I love having a solution for taking payments on my website and being able to offer this solution to my customers as well. I’m looking forward to purchasing more plugins from Dig Labs.
Rose Fields, Hometown Web Experts
Stripe WordPress Plugin from Dig Labs is fantastic! It provided us with a quick and easy way of implementing custom and branded ecommerce process on the WordPress platform. Dig Labs support team answered our questions promptly and were very helpful. Looking forward to more products from Dig Labs team.
Michael Nowak, Vektor Software Managing Partner
The answer is really quite simple. You need a project done and you don't need to hire a developer in a permanent position. You need someone with skills and experience that will do the work without needing their "hand held". You need help with the project management / organization. You need Dig Labs.
312 Monte Cristo Circle
312 Monte Cristo Circle
Verona, Wisconsin 53593