Create a Course
This part uses the Courses tab of the plugin admin panel
- Before activating this plugin, be sure the Stripe Payments WordPress Plugin is installed, activated, and configured.
- Upload and activate this plugin.
- Navigate to the Courses tab and use the following form to create a new course:
When you are done, you should have a course list something like the following:
Create Payment Form
All courses in the course list on the Courses tab include a WordPress shortcode (see the above image) that you can use to generate a payment form. Here are the instructions:
- For the desired course, copy the shortcode from the table.
- Paste it into the page.
- Modify it as desired (see options below).
- Begin collecting payments!
There are a few options that you can use modify:
- short, medium attributes – Allows the three standard form lengths. more info
- coupon attribute – If you want to include a coupon keep this attribute, otherwise delete it.
- taxexempt attribute – If this is a tax-exempt sale keep this attribute, otherwise delete it.
You can also use the following plugin shortcodes in conjunction with the stripe plugin shortcodes to build your custom form. This allows a bit more flexibility than the
- stripe_form_course – This will emit a dropdown (HTML select) with the course information. required
- stripe_form_student – This will emit the form elements to collect the student information. required
- stripe_form_receipt_course – This will emit the standard in-page receipt.
When you have created your page it will look something like the following:
Manage the Roster
This part uses the Students tab of the plugin’s admin panel. The plugin stores all the registered students for each course. You can access a student roster from the Students tab.
- Select a course from the dropdown and click the Show Roster button.
- Manage the roster in the page or click the Export button to download the data.
Here is an example of a roster page:
If you have any questions or need help with setup please contact us at email@example.com
This plugin is an add-on and requires the Stripe Payments Wordpress Plugin.
Stripe Online Courses WordPress Add-on
- Easy course management.
- Quickly begin accepting payments.
- Student roster and course stats.
SupportNeed help? Be sure to read the Additional Reading above. If you are still stuck you can contact support
QuestionsIf you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
312 Monte Cristo Circle
Verona, Wisconsin 53593